Sometimes, beginners and intermediate-level skiers use the lift for the advanced because their lifts are crowded. This threatens the safety of the skiers themselves as well as of others. Make sure to select the slope that is right for you to enjoy safe skiing experience.
During the season, especially on weekends, the slops are crowded with many people enjoying skiing and snowboarding. For your safety, please refrain from skiing or snowboarding at a high speed. In particular, the advanced-level skiers are asked to slow down the speed when using the slopes for beginners and intermediate-level skiers.
Before determining whom to blame at collision accidents, make sure to call our safety staffs and administer emergency measures on the injured. Also, even if you are not hurt, leaving behind an injured person is like hit-and-run accident on the road. Please check if the other person is okay as well.
Patrol or medical office records are necessary also for insurance and post-handling of the accidents.
Making a sudden stop in front of the lift platform or in areas of steep inclination crowded with people may cause the accidents of collision. Please refrain from making sudden stops for safe skiing and snowboarding.
- Make sure to warm up before enjoying skiing and snowboarding.
- Adjust the tightness of binding to best suit yourself.
- Beginners must ride the lift after sufficiently practicing the basic techniques. Make sure to select the slope that is right for you.
- Please refrain from making excessive body movements while on the ride because they may cause the risk of derailment or fall. When the lift comes to a stop, follow the instructions of our staff.
- Refrain from making straight descents/ over-speed/ violent actions. When there is a risk of collision, make a shout or fall in advance to avoid the collision.
- Please follow instructions on the signage and of our staffs.
- Sudden stop/ resting in the middle of a slope may cause accidents. Move to the edge of the slope to take a rest.
- Stop skiing or snowboarding when you feel like you will stop after ‘once more’. The last ‘once’ may cause an accident.
- Take sufficient rest and sleep. Tiredness causes accidents.
- Make sure to be dressed neatly not to cause discomfort to others.
- Ride the lift in an orderly manger. Also, avoid collision when sliding down the slope by carefully observing the front.
- When there is a possibility of collision, make a shout to warn and fall in advance.
- Do not walk up to the middle of a slope.
- When an accident occurs, contact our staff immediately to administer the necessary measures.
- Do not give lesions in the middle of a slope.
- When carrying ski and snowboard equipments, make sure to hold them upright not to cause inconvenience to others.
- Make sure to read the signage, such as safety rules, before skiing/ snowboarding.
- Observe the proper manners as a consideration for others.
- Do not ski/ snowboard in the closed areas or where entry is prohibited.
- Do not approach vehicles on the move (snowmobiles and vehicles at work, etc.)
- Do not damage signage.
- Do not slide down toward a person.
- Do not walk through the slope playing around wearing ski boots.
- Do not leave animals, such as pet dogs, in the middle of a slope.
- Do not obstruct vehicle operations.
- Do not enter slopes under the influence of alcohol or drug.
- Make sure to follow instructions of the ski resort manager.
- Do not throw away empty bottles or cans possible to cause injuries in places other than the designated locations.
- Other conducts to jeopardize the safety of people.
Of any type of sport, we easily become overly anxious at excelling only when we are just getting the hang of it. Using a slope that is above your level of skills, you may fail at controlling the speed and even causing damage not only to yourself, but also to others. It is important to enjoy skiing by choosing the slope that is just right for you.
Skiing mainly uses muscles in the femoral region, buttocks and the abdomen. So, it is advised to strengthen these muscles in ordinary times. A sudden attempt at skiing in winter without doing any exercises at all in other seasons may strain your cardiopulmonary function, joints and muscles. The best exercise to improve the cardiopulmonary function and leg muscles is cycling.
It is recommended to use ski boots of your own. Also, it is important to choose a pair of ski boots that is of the right size for your feet. In particular, you must pay attention to check the status of binding as well as the conditions of your skis and poles. Also, make sure to wear protective gears, such as a helmet and goggles. To protect yourself from frostbites, you must also put on the proper suit and gloves, etc.
The most common cause of sports injuries is negligence of training. A first-time skier learning too many things all at once and attempting to ski down a slope that is beyond the level of skills may cause a number of problems. Ski involves acceleration. So, your own mistake can cause injuries on other people. Therefore, it is recommended to learn about and observe safety rules as well as skiing techniques.
You must check the conditions of a slope to avoid obstacles. Also, when the quality of snow is not good, try skiing at a course that is a level lower than your ordinary course or slowing down while on the slope. Special caution is required to prevent injuries in areas where the snow has melted and frozen into ice, where the snow is partially melted or when it is snowing.
You must stop when tired to prevent serious accidents. Skiing continuously for 3 ~ 4 hours an hour cause a high level of fatigue. So, you need to arrange time appropriately. Accumulated fatigue will lead to the so-called over-training syndrome. This will make you irritable and cannot sleep well. This will also lower your judgment and appetite as well as even causing constipation or diarrhea.
OPEN : 2014.11.22~CLOSED : 2015.03.15
- ※ The schedule will be changed depending on weather.
LIFT OPERATION HOURS
SKI RENTAL FEE
BOARD RENTAL FEE
SKI WEAR RENTAL
|Jacket & Pants||10,000||20,000||20,000||25,000|
|Jacket or Pants||7,000||14,000||14,000||20,000|
|MEMBER||50%, FREE (Benefits of membership)||
|Residents of Pyeongchang-gun||40%||30%||40%|
|Residents of Gangwon-do||35%||25%||35%|
|3Tickets per person|
|Senior, Man of national merit,
|50%||The said person only|
- Guest: Hand in Coupon of Guest (Hotel/ Condo)
- Seniors: Over 65 years old ( Check ID)/ Man of national merit (Hand in certification)
- Local Residents: Check ID (ID card/ Driver License/ Certificate of residence etc.)
|Difference of special treatment||Opening Day ~ 15.12.17||15.12.18 ~ 16.02.14||16.02.15 ~ Closing day||N.B|
|Member||50%||ski 1:8 Lesson, Member only|
|35%||25%||35%||ski 1:8 Lesson, Member and 3 companions|
|Name of special treatment||Opening Day ~ Closing day||N.B|
|25%||Member and 3 companions|
|상의 or 하의||43,000|
|상의 or 하의||43,000|
|회원 시즌 보관||60,000|
|일반 시즌 보관||80,000|
|스키 및 보드 홀더||43,000|
|뒷 바인딩 부착||43,000|
|사이버 회원 할인||35||4|
|군인/공익 등 할인||35||4|